LaDiM Aviation’s 36 T-hangars and 22 tie-downs are south Florida’s newest development and will be ready for you to move in soon – 4th Quarter of 2021. Multiple sized hangars are available to fit your needs with 42’ and 45’ T-hangar bays offered. Each hangar will be equipped with multiple electrical outlets, ample hangar and taxilane lighting, as well as easy-glide wheel and track system on the rolling doors. The tie-downs and taxlianes will be the airport’s largest with approx. 60 feet of wingtip clearance. Tenants will also have access to LaDiM’s fully-equipped Pilot Lounge.
All tenants have 24/7 access to the air conditioned, approx. 1,700 square foot Pilot Lounge to flight plan, get out of the sun, conduct meetings in the conference room, use the restrooms, or just hang out and watch TV. The kitchenette, vending/coffee machines, comfy couches, and open floor plan (and great view of 10L/19R and the banner field) will make hosting your family and friends a fun and relaxing experience. Tenants have access to wi-fi, and security cameras ensure safety and security throughout the facility.
- Ample electrical outlets for each unit
- Rolling doors with ramps enabling easy movement of your aircraft over the door tracks
- Widest taxi-lanes at North Perry Airport
- Keypad/automatic gate secured entry to the facility
- Well lit taxi-lanes
- Widest Tie-down spots at North Perry Airport
- Built to the stringent south Florida hurricane/wind code
- 1,700 square foot Pilot Lounge with workspaces, kitchenette, vending machines and more…