T-hangars & Tie-Downs
LaDiM Aviation’s 36 T-hangars and 22 tie-downs are south Florida’s newest development – completed in January, 2023. 42’ and 45’ width T-hangar bays are available with the end units containing an additional 400 square feet of floor space. Each hangar is equipped with multiple electrical outlets, ample hangar and taxilane lighting, as well as easy-glide wheel and track system on the rolling doors. The tie-downs and taxlianes will be the airport’s largest with approx. 60 feet of wingtip clearance. Tenants will also have access to LaDiM’s fully-equipped Pilot Lounge.
All tenants have 24/7 access to the air conditioned, 1,700 square foot Pilot Lounge to flight plan, get out of the sun, conduct meetings in the conference room, use the restrooms, or just hang out. The kitchenette, coffee machines, comfy couches, stocked fridge (waters and sodas) and open floor plan (and great view of 10L/19R and the banner field) will make hosting your family and friends a fun and relaxing experience. Tenants have access to wi-fi in the Pilot Lounge, and security cameras and limited access gates ensure safety and security throughout the facility.
Safe & Secure
- Ample electrical outlets for each unit
- Easy to push and pull rolling doors
- Widest taxi-lanes at North Perry Airport
- Limited access Keypad / Key FOB entry gate securing the facility
- Well lit taxi-lanes
- Widest Tie-down spots at North Perry Airport
- Built to the stringent south Florida hurricane/wind code
- 1,700 square foot Pilot Lounge with workspaces, kitchenette, stocked refrigerator, game room, conference room and more…